Breaks to take your Breath Away....
Enjoy a break to take your breath away at the Carlton Atlantic Coast Hotel Westport and book our new Adventure Break from only €139
per person sharing! This leading hotel in Westport has been carefully restored from an 18th century mill and embodies the best that Irish traditional hospitality and service has to offer.
With this amazing offer you can enjoy 2 Nights Bed and Breakfast, 1 Evening Meal plus choose from one of the following activities;
- Great Western Greenway: Escape the bustle of urban life on the longest off-road walking and cycling experience in the country. The Greenway traverses Ireland’s Atlantic coast between Westport town and Achill Island and visits the picturesque villages of Newport and Mulranny.
- Zorbing & Zip Wire: Adventure West have now joined up with Andrew and David Akers to bring this adrenaline ride of a lifetime to Westport House.
- Shore Sea Angling: Shore and beach fishing along the western coast give up a wide range of marine fish including ray, plaice, dogfish, flounder, turbot, bull huss, mackerel, conger, wrasse, coalfish, mullet, and the occasional bass.
- High Ropes: The latest exciting addition to the 'Adventure Islands' recreation catalogue and we can guarantee you that you won't find the likes of it, anywhere else in Ireland. This is truly gut-wrenching stuff but the buzz elicited is worth every second of the challenge.
- Island Adventure: Visit Clare Island and Grace O'Malley's castle, the stronghold of the pirate queen of Connaught. Walk to the Abbey to visit her burial place and then onto the lighthouse while taking in the fresh air, natural beauty and incedible views.....you won't want to leave!
The list is endless.........so just ask our adventure experts and we will tailor the package to suit your needs but please remember climbing Croagh Patrick, the famous pilgrim mountain, is always FREE of charge!Click here to book this amazing offer now!